Dr. Charles Beckwell – Macomb Dentist
Macomb Family Dentist
At the family dentistry practice of Dr. Charles Beckwell in Macomb County, Michigan, all of your dental needs are met in one place. We perform general dentistry, endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and teeth whitening.
Macomb County, Shelby Township, and St. Clair Shores residents and neighbors have chosen our practice since 1987 because of the full menu of oral health services we provide. We also offer two locations in Michigan – a Macomb dentist office and a St. Clair Shores dental office – to make your dental appointments even more convenient to your home or work.
A visit to our Macomb dental office will begin with a comprehensive dental exam: periodontal, tooth by tooth, cosmetic, and occlusal. From there, we will take state-of-the-art digital X-rays, determine what your oral health needs may be, and perform your cleanings, repairs, and elective procedures.
- If you need a cavity filled, we use mercury-free fillings. If you’re concerned about how that filling is going to look, we offer cosmetic dentistry in the way of posterior composites – fillings that match the color of your tooth.
- Dread the sound of the drill? We use an air abrasion technique which is especially helpful for those who harbor a fear of the dentist.
- Looking to brighten up your grin? We perform teeth whitening treatments – including Zoom and Zoom 2 – in less than an hour.
- Have a tooth calling for root canal treatment? We perform endodontics using modern rotary instruments and warm gutta percha technique.
- Crooked teeth? We can line up that smile with orthodontic dental treatment.
- Do you need a visual walk-through of your dental procedure before having it performed? We employ the CAESY Patient Education System in our office to give you a multimedia presentation that familiarizes you with the intricacies of your repairs.
Whatever dental treatment you need to have done or elect to have performed, the main constant is that we are a gentle dentistry practice. Our goal is to ensure your comfort and satisfaction with your dental work.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.